Serving the Irvingdale Neighborhood in Lincoln, Nebraska
- To plan and act in ways to make the neighborhood a better community in which to live.
- To maintain the neighborhood’s character so that it is aesthetically pleasing.
- To preserve the low density residential character of the neighborhood.
- To achieve better facilities and services to meet the future needs of the residents of the area.
- To provide a vehicle of leadership through which group unity may be directed when needed.
- To keep residents of the area informed and aware of events concerning them.